Sunday, August 5, 2012

My Favorite Polish: Part 2 (Metallics/Foils)

I have a weakness for anything sparkly. Glitter based polishes take up the majority of my stash. Some of my absolute favorites are glitters with metallic and foil finishes. When ever I do my nails with these types of polishes, I almost become mesmerized by the overdose of sparkle.



Zoya - Faye (Sunshine collection)

 A sheer mauve/purple base loaded with gold, copper, red and even a bit of green micro glitter. This polish is so incredibly reflective and lively! The purple base with the golden glitter creates a great color shift effect. Out of all the colors in the sunshine collection, I think this one was the absolute best. Seriously pretty.

A little on the thick side for Zoya, and dry time is also a bit longer than expected. But a bit of patience & a good quick dry top coat can easily remedy the minute flaws this amazing polish has. 3 coats for perfect coverage.




Zoya - Tiffany (Flame collection)


Another Zoya, but what can I say, love me some Zoya. This one is a peach metallic foil, a sheer peach base with peach and copper glitter and chunky golden flake glitter. The amount of shine is incredible, it literally sparkles with every shift of my hand!

This one is the opposite of Faye, perfect consistency, quick dry time & only 2 coats for full opacity. A great example of how awesome Zoya polish is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...