Monday, September 3, 2012

Zoya BOGO Haul & Swatches

Happy Labor Day!
 
Last week, Zoya had an awesome Buy one, Get one offer to all their existing customers, and naturally, I took the opportunity to snag some items off my Zoya wish list.

 
Fei Fei, Happi, Jules, Charla, Dannii, & Goldie

Zoya is one of my favorite polish companies because they really do have an amazing brand. From color, to finish, to formula; Zoya knows how to make a quality product. And their glass fleck/foil polishes are mind blowing!

 
Fei Fei

 
Fei Fei is one of the most complex polishes I have ever seen. It is a steel blue grey with gold fleck, but I swear it has a scattered holo effect to it! Every time I look at it, I see something different. Definitely a chameleon, and definitely a polish everyone needs to own.
 
 
 
Happi
 
Bubble gum pink with a pretty green/gold duo chrome shift.
 
 
 
Jules
 
Champagne gold with gold and silver micro glitter.
 
 
 
Charla
 
Bright teal with AMAZING foil finish. dies...
 
 
 
Danni
 
Violet purple with silver micro glitter.
 
 
 
Goldie
 
Warm yellow gold metallic. It screams 70's, disco & gold lamé!
 
All polishes were perfect with 2 coats, the exceptions being Fei Fei & Charla. Each needed 3 coats, had a bit of VNL (visible nail line). After this haul, Zoya is taking over my stash. I certainly do not have a problem with that!
 
 
Zoya nail polish can be purchased online at Zoya.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...