Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pomegranate Lacquer Curator & Blue Screen of Death

Happy Sunday, everyone! I will be in downtown Austin today celebrating the F1 race and hanging out at Fan Fest with my hubby & little girl (who loves race cars!).

Today's post is more Pomegranate Lacquer! I decided to get a couple more polishes since the first two were so great.

 
Pomegranate Lacquer - Curator
 
Curator is another polish from Pomegranate's Fall collection, along with Midnight Satellite & Autumnesque that I recently reviewed here. It is a black cream/jelly hybrid with small yellow gold glitter & medium silver glitter. There have been several black/silver glitter polishes that came out for fall, but this is the most unique one & definitely worth getting. I love how the glitter floats in the black base. Soooo pretty! Formula was great, especially for a jelly hybrid. I had the tiniest bit of drag from the glitter on the first coat, but no problems with the second. Good dry time as well.


 
 

 
Pomegranate Lacquer - Blue Screen of Death
 
Blue Screen of Death is an amazing bright blue cream/jelly hybrid with a chunky turquoise shimmer. I DIE. This was the polish that made me interested in the brand. And now it is mine, aaaalllllllll miiiiiine!!!! UGH. I cannot get over how mindblowing this polish is. Probably the best blue I have gotten this year. Formula was thinner than Curator, along the lines of Autumnesque, but still great. I needed 3 coats for full coverage, as it is a little bit on the sheer side. the VNL in the swatch photos were not apparent in real life. So pretty. Sigh...



Again, I am extremely happy with this brand! And if you don't have Blue Screen of Death in your stash, go order it now. Seriously.
 
Pomegranate Lacquer is available on line.

3 comments:

  1. Curator looks amazing:)

    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! The gold glitter really adds a special touch.

      Delete
  2. Ok, yeah I need 'Blue Screen of Death'! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...