Monday, December 24, 2012

Nail of the Day: Holly Jolly

Hi guys! Happy Christmas Eve (if you celebrate)!!!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday full of love & cookies! We are spending the day with my husband's family for dinner & gift exchanging. I decided to do another little holiday/winter inspired nail design for the festivities.
 
 This pic on OPI's FB page really inspired me to do a little nail art. I really want to give it a try, especially since I am seriously considering doing the 31 day challenge sometime soon (eep!).

 
 
I used Zoya Ornate polishes for this mani, since it is a holiday look & Ornate is my fav holiday colletion this year! Ziv for the main color, Logan and Blaze for the holly leaves and berries. I used a small liner brush to creat the leaf shape & my dotting tools for the berries. I then, outlined and detailed the leaves with a black nail art pen and highlighted the berries with a white pen.
 
 
 
I am so proud of how it turned out! I really love it and can't wait to do some more stuff. Yay! ::happy dance::
 
Anyway, happy holidays everyone! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...