Thursday, January 3, 2013

Rescue Beauty Lounge Abi

Hey guys!  Hope all is well in your world. Today, I have another polish from my mini Rescue Beauty holiday haul. This is another one from the gorgeous GOMM collection.


 
Rescue Beauty Lounge - Abi
 
Abi is a pea green with a fine silver shimmer and a tiny bit of blue & pink shimmery flecks thrown in for added depth. Sigh. Isn't this the most lovely shade of green! I was so nervous about ordering this, thinking it was going to be more yellow toned and give me lobster hands, but I am in love! It is so fresh and bright, and especially unique! Formula was a bit different than I was expecting. It is on the thinner side and pretty streaky the first coat. Second coat smoothed it all out, nice and even.

 
 
I am on a mission to own every one of the polishes from the GOMM collection. Even jack, which is now gone. But, I will have it one day! Maybe...
 
Available online, at Rescue Beauty Lounge.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...