Thursday, March 14, 2013

Nail of the Day: Spring Color Blocking

Good morning all! It looks like Spring has finally made it's way to Texas, well Austin at least. I love spring time even though my allergies don't. Right now everything is perfect; gorgeous weather, birds singing and little green things are popping up all over the place! Also, all the pastel colors are really inspiring, and I came up with this fun color blocking mani. I love it so much, and wore it for almost 3 days! 
 
 
Used:
 
Maybelline Color Show - Green With Envy
Julep - Adrianna
China Glaze - Tart-y For The Party
 
Striping Tape
 
Overall, it is an easy look to achieve, it just requires a bit of patience. I am really loving the striping tape. It is a lot easier to make nice clean lines, as opposed to regular scotch tape.
 


 
Don't forget to check out my give away - here - and you could win striping tape to create a similar look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...