Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Stamped #5

Good morning and happy Sunday! It's been quite a while since I have posted something for Sunday Stamped. I have been playing around with some of the China Glaze Avant Garden polishes and decided to do a little stamping with one of them. I will have a swatch review of those in a few days, waiting for a couple more to ship to me.
 
 
 
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Black Out over China Glaze - Sunday Funday
Stamp Plate: Bundle Monster BM 208
 
Sunday Funday is such a pretty and bright blue, I just had to use it! I really like the way this turned out even though it it is kind of a fail. I wanted to have darker lines, but the black ended up stamping a bit transparent. I think the result looks like turquoise jewelry.
 
I need to find a good black polish for stamping besides the Konad special black. Or, I need to break down and just go ahead and buy it! I would love some suggestions for a good go-to black!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...