Thursday, April 11, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Orange

Hello everyone! I'm back with #2 of the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge, Orange! Again, this is not a color I tend to gravitate towards and I'm beginning to see that I have a lot of polish on the cooler side of the color spectrum. I do love a good orange polish, but it has to be the right shade, and I tend to be rather picky. China Glaze Riveting (from the Hunger Games collection) is my absolute favorite orangey-orange, so naturally, I had to use it!
 
 
 
Used:
 
Sally Hansen Insta-Dry - Man-Go Team!
China Glaze - Riveting
Hard Candy - Matte-ly In Love (discontinued)
 
Chevron nail tip stickers
 
Despite being on the fence about a lot of orange polish, I really love how this mani turned out. Mostly I think that is because I decided to matte it when I was finished. It definitely changed the entire look and made it stand out a bit more. Super funky for sure!



I have recently picked up the new Sally Hansen Insta-Dry LE summer brights and they are all pretty much win. I think they will prove especially useful during the challenge. Specifically for the next post, yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...