Thursday, May 30, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Floral

Second post today! Floral is the theme for this post, and I was inspired by this poppy design from Little Nails. I actually found it via Pinterest and had to do some digging to find the proper source, as it wasn't credited at all. I love using Pinterest for nail art inspiration, but jeeze it can be difficult to find the original artist.

 
Used:
 
O.P.I. - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Maybelline Color Show - Paint The Town
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Black Out
Revlon - Posh
 
Dotting Tool
Nail Art Brush
 
I really love poppies. They are so simple, yet so beautiful at the same time. Overall, I am really pleased with how this turned out. I kinda wish I had made different colored poppies, but was feeling completely uninspired at the time. Still pretty, I think.
 


A new Fashion Friday collab post is on the schedule for tomorrow, and it's pretty dang awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...