Tuesday, May 21, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Polka Dots

Hey guys! I know I left you all hangin' last week and I apologize! It was a pretty crappy week for me, and I, unintentionally, went radio silent. But I haven't given up on my 31 day posts. In fact, I have the next prompt today, polka dots!
 

 
Used:
 
O.P.I. - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Grape Race
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - In Record Lime
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Blue-Ming Fast
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Butter-Fly Stroke
 
Dotting Tools
 
When I decided to start this challenge, I took to Pinterest for nail art ideas and inspiration. I am not really an abstract thinker and I can rarely pull an idea out of my head without some sort of starting point. The idea for this mani originated here. I love the look, especially for spring/summer. Fun, bright and colorful!  It is definitely one of my favorites for the challenge.
 
The dots were a little tricky to keep even, but I have found my patience for doing more complicated designs is improving. Hopefully that trend continues! 



 Stripes is up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...