Friday, June 14, 2013

Fashion Friday #9

Hey y'all! Today is another edition of the fashion inspired collab between Camille from Pretty and Punk, and myself. This week features a structured dress with some great accent pieces!
 
 
 
 
Used:
 
Essie - Brooch The Subject
Julep - Ingrid
 
Born Pretty Nail Studs
 
I love the tailored simplicity of the look, as well as the pop of color from the belt. The resulting mani, is probably one of my favorites that I have done so far. Maybe it's the studs. Either way, I think it's totally on trend and very wearable.
 
Hope you guys have a great weekend! I will be working on my galaxy nails for next week! Yippee!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...