Wednesday, July 24, 2013

KBShimmer What's Your Damage

Hey everyone! I have another KBShimmer for you guys! Monday I posted a review of The Dancing Green and today is the awesome What's Your Damage.
 
Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.

KBShimmer What's Your Damage
 
KBShimmer - What's Your Damage
 
What's Your Damage is a milky polish with black, neon green and pink large hex, pink square, black circle and black shard glitters. OMFG it is amaze-balls. I have been hesitant over the neon glitter thing going on in Indie Polish Land, but this is frickin awesome. The contrast of the black glitter really does it for me. Total badass vibe. I layered 2 coats over 2 coats of MBSW to make it completely opaque. Personal preference, you could totally build this up by itself. The glitter was a little finicky and I had to fish/dab for my application. Everything else was perfect. Finish off with a nice thick top coat, the larger glitters and the shards tend to poke up a bit. 
 
KBShimmer What's Your Damage
 
KBShimmer What's Your Damage


Are you into the neon glitter craze? What are some of your picks?

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

KBShimmer polishes are available on line. Products retail for $8.75 a piece. For international shoppers, KBShimmer is available at Harlow & Co. Prices may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...