Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Nails and Noms by Rescue Beauty

Hello lovelies! I have a delicious beauty to share today! If you read my blog, you know I am quite the little RBL fan girl and usually splurge when it's my birthday or Christmas. Since my birthday coincided with the release of the Rescue Beauty Blogger 2.0 collection, I naturally snagged a few bottles.
 
Ji picked some really wonderful bloggers to work with this time around, (the infamous Scrangie, Sam from Fashion Polish, Kellie Gonzo, Rie from Nails and Noms and Pammy from Polish Police) where each got to help create their dream polish color. How cool is that?!? I would die from sheer bliss if I ever got that chance.
 
I knew at once I would need to get my claws on the polish from Rie. She is one of my absolute fav bloggers. After all, it was her blog that led me to my beloved Takko Laquer!
 
Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.
 
 
Rescue Beauty Lounge Nails and Noms
 
Rescue Beauty Lounge Blogger 2.0 Nails and Noms (bottle shot)

Rescue Beauty Lounge Nails and Noms
 
Rescue Beauty Lounge Blogger 2.0 Nails and Noms
 
Nails and Noms is a bright juicy orange with insane pink/purple shimmer. If there was ever a polish that looked edible, this would be it! How awesome is it that it came from Rie?! Gorgeous. Formula was good, 2 coats for full coverage. If you usually paint thinner coats, you may need three. Dry time is a bit longer than normal. I managed to ding a nail on my other hand a good ten minutes after applying a top coat. It also dries matte due to the bright orange pigment, so grab your favorite shiny quick dry tc and have at it!

Rescue Beauty Lounge Nails and Noms
 
The shimmer is really something special. It is electric and shows up in most lighting. It truly comes alive in sunlight, which makes Nails and Noms a perfect summer polish!
 
Rescue Beauty Lounge Nails and Noms
 
Rescue Beauty Lounge Blogger 2.0 Nails and Noms (macro)

Hi there pretty shimmer! This is what makes me all giddy for polish. And why I am willing to drop a $20 on a bottle. Excuse me while I grab a napkin to wipe away the drool.
 
Congrats Rie on an amazing polish, and Ji, you are simply wonderful! Well done you two!
 
Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. Please read my disclaimer for more info.
 
Nails and Noms and the remaining Rescue Beauty Lounge Blogger 2.0 collection (Scrangie and Liberty are sold out! What?!) are available on line. Products retail between $18 -$20 a piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...