Friday, October 18, 2013

China Glaze Rendezvous With You - Fall/Winter Color Trend

Hey friends! Happy Friday! After a crazy week, I am ready for some relaxing time with my family! And maybe a little nail art on the side.
 
Since it's Friday, I am continuing the Fashion Friday posts with a seasonal twist - Fall/Winter color trends! A popular color in many collections this season has been a deep rich purple. Pantone calls this color Acai and I am really loving it!
 
Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.
 
China Glaze Rendezvous With You
 
 
China Glaze - Rendezvous With You
 
Rendezvous With You is a deep purple (Acai) with a silvery foil look. I was totally expecting it to be too dark and not like it on me at all, but man was I ever wrong! It is gorgeous!!! The silvery foil shimmery bits add such an amazing depth. Seriously stunning and so elegant. It is a perfect polish choice for holiday parties. Formula was flawless. One smooth coat for all this loveliness. Nice dry time too. It dries to a more silver toned metallic finish, but after adding a top coat, the rich purple depths came out more.
 
Jewel Tones are usually a big trend during the colder months, but this is definitely an unexpected color, and polish. I can see myself using this a lot through out the season.
 
Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...