Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Mock Gold Leaf Pixie Dust Gradient & TheTotally Doable Halloween/October Nail Art Challenge

Hey y'all! Happy October 1st! I cannot believe how frickin fast this year is going! So last month, I totally slacked on the nail art, and as a little kick I decided to do an IG nail art challenge. This should be super fun since it has Halloween themed nails!!!! Super fun! If you are on IG, you need to follow Califonails for amazing nail art and monthly challenges!
 
  


October 1st - Gold
 
 
Used:
 
Zoya Pixie Dust - Solange
Zoya Pixie Dust - Tomoko
 
Make Up Sponge
 
For the gold theme, I wanted to recreate the look of gold leaf and use pixie dust for a gradient. The two pixies I have that are gold-ish weren't the right shade, so I mixed them! They mix really well! Now I want to experiment with the rest of the colors to see what I can come up with! Once I was satisfied with the color, I just sponged it onto my nails, going lighter the closer to my nail bed I got. I am super pleased with them! Yay!
 
I am really looking forward to doing another challenge and getting my nail art groove back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...