Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Rescue Beauty Lounge Coquette

Hey friends, happy Tuesday! We have a snow day, so the girlie is home from school. Not that it is actually snowing, just lots of ice on the roads and Texas drivers freaking out because of said ice. Totally fine with me, I do not want to drive today! We are going to spend the day making cookies and playing with nail polish!

Today, I have another polish from the Rescue Beauty Lounge Fan 2.0 collection. When Ji had the open voting for colors, I read the description for Coquette and was hooked. You all know my undying love for coral polishes! Needless to say, I voted for this particular color, and am so thrilled with the final result! 

Please Note: Products Shown were purchased by me for my personal use.



Rescue Beauty Lounge - Coquette (Fan 2.0 Collection)

Coquette is a bright pink toned coral crelly (cream/jelly hybrid) loaded with silver micro flakies and shimmer. Do I even need to say that I'm bananas for this polish?! Probably not. I think the pictures speak for themselves as to the beauty of it. It is the perfect pink. The warmer tone is bright and fun without being over the top. The flakies add the right amount of depth and interest. Not to mention the ever so slightly squish of the crelly base. Sigh. Another Rescue Beauty Lounge stunner! Formula was spectacular as all RBL polishes. 2 flawless, buttery smooth coats. I had the teensiest bit of VNL (visible nail line), but not enough to bother with a third coat. Top coat for maximum glossy goodness.



Ugh, gotta love that squishy look! I think Coquette nailed the original idea on the head, feminine, sexy and fun. Pretty sure this is my go-to pink from now on. Rescue Beauty Lounge colors never cease to amaze me, and I love each one of my RBL babies. I cannot wait for the next collection!

Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Rescue Beauty Lounge is available on line. Products retail between $18-$20 a piece.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a beautiful nail polish. I have to say that coral-ish pink color is one of my favourites.
    P.S.: I have to say this again: I love your swatches and your pictures.

    Kisses,
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is a great color! Thank you for the sweet compliment!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...