Monday, February 17, 2014

Lacquer Lust Ruby From The Birthstone Collection

Hello friends, happy Monday! Hope you all had an awesome Valentine's weekend! I had a great date night with my husband, we saw American Hustle, which was so great! Jennifer Lawrence was hilarious and totally stole the show. She even had a bit about nail polish! Saturday, I got to have lunch with some other lacquer heads in Austin and San Antonio. It was my first "meet up" with other nail polish people and it was a blast!

Today, I have Ruby from the Lacquer Lust birthstone collection. My birthday is in July, and the ruby is my birthstone. It took me a while to get this, but I am so glad I did! Even if it red!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.




Lacquer Lust Ruby (Birthstone Collection)

Ruby, just like the stone, is a bright red with pink undertones. It is a linear holo, just like all of the birthstone polishes. It has an almost jelly feel when applied, and I think it is an awesome representation of a ruby. The whole set is beautiful actually! Formula was flawless, this is one coat of perfection! All that color and holo rainbows in one amazing coat!



Now that I finally have Ruby knocked off my Lacquer Lust wish list, I am a happy addict! Naturally there are quite a few more, but this one was the priority!

The birthstone collection is part of the Lacquer Lust core line, so if you don't see your particular month/stone in stock, check back during the next restock! As of right now, there are quite a few colors in stock - Ruby is however, sold out.

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Lacquer Lust is available on line. The Birthstone Collection retails for $12.50 a piece.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Although, with a polish this awesome, it's not that hard!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...