Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Nails - Two Ways

Hey guys and gals! Happy Friday, and Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you all have a day filled with love and joy. And pretty nails. Cause that's the most important thing, right? Just kidding...sorta...

So, remember when I said I had no clue what I was doing for Valentine's Day? Well, I guess my brain had some sort of crazy inspiration, because I came up with two designs! Yep, I'm feeling pretty awesome right now. I also tried to go a little different with my designs, and add my personal style to them as well, instead of sticking with more traditional looks.




Used:
Takko Lacquer - Spirited Away
O.P.I. - Black Onyx (for stamping)
MoYou London Scholar Collection - Plate #05
Born Pretty Studs

So I may have ordered the MoYou London scholar plate just so I could do this mani. I love the little doodle heart and the studs, and the gorgeous Takkito. Perfection. It almost broke my heart to take it off.







Used:

O.P.I. - LAMB
O.P.I. - MVIB
Zoya - Neely
Zoya - Louise
Born Pretty Studs
Dotting Tool

This is probably my favorite color combination. I mean, how perfect is mint green and gold together?! The inspiration for the most awesome heart shaped leopard print is from MajicBeenz on Instagram. Which I love, even though I am not really a fan of leopard print (but yet this is the second post in a month...). Also studs. Heart shaped studs no less!



Well, that's all for today friends! I am off to bake some cupcakes with the girlie and then an actual date with the Mr.! Hope you all have a fabulous day of love and get to celebrate it with whoever you love!

2 comments:

  1. Both are gorgeous but because of the color combo the second one is my favorite :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree, I really love the mint green/gold color combo! It is so pretty.

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...