Thursday, March 27, 2014

Bright Saran Wrap Nail Of The Day

Hey guys and gals! After the dismal swatchfest with the Floss Gloss polishes yesterday, I needed a way to redeem them. No better way to make a polish worthy of owning is to use it for nail art! So that's what I did!



Used:

Floss Gloss - Lean
Floss Gloss - Wave Pool

Saran Wrap

Ahhh now this makes everything better! I love how this turned out! Saran wrap manis are ridiculously easy, and take no skills at all! Not to mention how awesome the results are! These are super fun and make me feel a little better about the Floss Gloss polishes.



If you want to try out your own version of a Saran Wrap mani, Nailed It, has a really great tutorial. I promise, it is so easy!

So what do you think? Have you ever had a really bad experience with a polish? Have you found useful ways to use crappy polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...