Friday, May 30, 2014

O.P.I. Live. Love. Carnival. - Spring/Summer Color Trend

Hello everyone! Another Friday has come (one that I didn't accidentally skip, oops!) and we are almost done with the spring/summer Pantone color palette! We have two colors left and their polish counterparts are phenomenal! One of my absolute favorite colors is a bright coral and Pantone added the gorgeous red hued shade, Cayenne into the Spring color palette. O.P.I.'s Live.Love.Carnival. nails the color perfectly!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.



O.P.I. - Live. Love. Carnival.

Live. Love. Carnival. is a bright, almost neon, coral red. It is soooo bright and happy! I can't think of a better shade for summer manis and pedis. The formula was once again flawless, two smooth coats for full coverage. As I mentioned, it boarders the neon line so it doesn't dry super shiny, so be sure to add a nice thick top coat for a glossy finish!



Once again, I am over the moon for another O.P.I. Brazil shade. I have never been a huge fan of the brand, but this collection just killed it!

Only one more color left and it is another amazing polish from O.P.I. And it's pretty much a polish lovers dream come true! And I promise not to flake again, and skip a week!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

O.P.I. is available at beauty stores like Ulta and Sally's. Products retail for approximately $9 a piece

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...