Saturday, October 4, 2014

Essie Style Cartel Fall/Winter 2014 Color Trend

Hey y'all! I am so exited to kick off this season's Color Trend series. It is one of my favorite things to do on my blog. My intention was to post yesterday, but as always, things didn't quite go as planned, so you all get the post today, whoooo!!

If you recall the Pantone fall color palette (if not, here is the link to the original post), we are starting with Royal Blue and I am head over heels for Essie's Style Cartel from the Dress To Kilt fall collection.

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.


Essie Style Cartel (Dress To Kilt Fall 2014)



Style Cartel is a deep saturated inky blue cream. Holy hell, you guys, this color is everything! After all the cobalt blue craze, I am kinda burnt out on blue polishes, but this is something special! It has a near jelly squish and a load of shine and the formula is great! This is two thick and creamy coats. Near flawless coverage and application. Essie's formulas as of late have been pretty stellar!


I really love this deep saturated blue for fall as opposed to the darker navy from last year. I don't know what it is about this particular color, but it is just so chic and sophisticated looking! What a great shade to kick off the fall and winter fashion season. 

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Essie Style Cartel and the rest of the Dress To Kilt collection are available at most major chains. Products retail for about $8.75 a piece. Prices vary by location.

5 comments:

  1. Wow - that blue is gorgeous! I am still wanting to hold onto summer colors but am slowing being seduced by jewel tone polishes! Thank you for the wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I agree! I will forever be a summer girl, but the colors this fall are just too good!

      Delete
  2. lovely :) i got myself fall in line and the perfect cover up. perfect for fall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The perfect cover up is such a gorgeous dark dusty teal - love!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...