Wednesday, November 26, 2014

China Glaze Dancing & Prancing

Hey y'all! I don't know about you guys, but I cannot believe it is already time for the holidays! This year has gone by soooo fast and I kinda feel like I wasn't able to keep up, lol!

Today I have a quick post with one of the new glitters from the China Glaze Twinkle holiday collection. I really wasn't planning on getting any of them, but I saw Dancing & Prancing at my local Sally's and was totally captivated by the shiny glitters!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.




China Glaze Dancing & Prancing (Twinkle Holiday 2014 collection)
over China Glaze Well Trained



Dancing & Prancing is a multicolored glitter topper in a clear base. It has primarily light pink glitter and it gives the polish a very subtle pink hue that is really pretty. It feels festive without being over the top, which I like very much! The formula was fantastic. This is one coat over China Glaze Well Trained and it applied super smooth. No dabbing needed! It dried fairly smooth as well, although I did use a coat of Gelous along with my standard HK Girl top coat.


(Macro)

I am a total sucker for shiny glitters and Dancing & Prancing does not disappoint! And I really appreciate that it isn't one filled with the red/green color combo.

So for me, this is the only one worth grabbing from the Twinkle collection. What do you think? Did you guys pick up Dancing & Prancing or any others?

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

China Glaze Dancing & Prancing and the rest of the Twinkle collection is available in stores at Sally's Beauty Supply and Ulta. Prices vary by location.


1 comment:

  1. Great pairing together. That glitter looks so gorgeous and shiny.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...