Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year's Eve!!!

Hi friends! Sorry I have been M.I.A. for the past few days. All the holiday celebrations over the last week have kept me quite busy with little time to blog! Can you believe it is New Year's Eve?! I just can't get over how fast this year has gone. What a whirlwind it has been.

Since it is NYE, I had to do something and end the year with some nail art! I just wouldn't be a proper nail blogger if I didn't, lol!



Used:

O.P.I. - Glints Of Glinda
O.P.I. - Black Onyx
Maybelline Color Show - Precious Pearl

French tip vinyl nail guides

I wanted something simple but still very dramatic and eye catching. I love the traditional black & white colors for NYE so this look was perfect! The inspiration came from this blog post via Pinterest. I am so pleased with the outcome and it works perfectly on shorter nails. I guess going short again is starting to grow on me!



We will be ringing in 2015 at a friend's house, a more family friendly celebration with wild children running crazy. It should be loads of fun! 

As long as I am not in zombie/hibernation mode tomorrow, I should have my annual Year End post up. Yes I am still working on it! I said I have been busy, lol! But it is a good one, so I am doing my best to finish it in a timely fashion.

I hope you all have a wonderful (and safe) NYE. I am glad to have spent another year blogging and interacting with all of you!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...