Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 Top Ten and Year In Review

 Happy frickin' New Year!!! I am tired, grumpy and a wee bit hung over, but I couldn't start 2015 properly without doing my annual recap post! This is my third year to do it, and it is still one of my favorite things to post. I have been  working on it off and on through out December in order to have it done on time. It was a lot of fun going back through all the polish from this past year, and seeing what posts were the most read!




Top Ten Favorite Nail Polish From 2014


China Glaze Choo Choo Choose You - Cirque Colors Mirror, Mirror - ILNP Masquerade

(Many apologies for the ones that did not get swatched/reviewed this year! I suck, but I promise they are all drool worthy, excellent polishes!)

Favorite Collection


Favorite Indie Brand


Top Three Most Popular Posts



Most Active Reader


This is a new part of my Year End post. I wanted to say "thank you" to the person who comments the most, even though I don't always reply. So thank you Lisa for all your comments! I love reading them and I appreciate you taking the time to leave one.

Honorable Mentions

Loaded Lacquer for Favorite Indie

O.P.I. Brazil, China Glaze All Aboard & Zoya Ignite for Favorite Collection

Biggest Disappointment

Zoya Magical & Ultra Pixies

This year, Zoya, released two different versions of the textured Pixie Dust line - Magical and Ultra. They were chunkier with bigger glitter pieces and had a jelly-like base. It was a big ol' fail, in my opinion, and I didn't even bother with getting any. Usually Zoya kills it with their collections, but this was a nail polish disaster! So much so, that rumor has it, Zoya is discontinuing the whole Pixie Dust line. Looks like I won't be getting my dream Pixie - original formula in teal!

Well that does it for 2014 in the polish world! What were some of your favorites? Did any of yours make my list? What are you most excited about for 2015?

1 comment:

  1. Great to see your top ten polishes for the year! Its always so fun to know what each blogger has been loving. I should have done one of these but had no time to. Maybe next year, I will. Your welcome! I'm happy to hear my comments are appreciated. I know I love receiving comments so I try my best to leave one when I can.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...