Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Digital Nails Serenity

Hey y’all! Happy Wednesday! I have more indie polish goodies to share today. Truth be told, I have been sitting on this beauty for a long time.  But this time I actually remembering to take photos after I used it! I got this several months ago at an Austin nail meet up from Raph - the owner/creator genius behind Digital Nails. She is really one of the sweetest, coolest people and we both share a deep love for all things nerdy. Her polish is not only beautiful, but heavily inspired by geeky/nerdy culture - Serenity is named after the ship in the cult fav show Firefly.

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.


Digital Nails Serenity over O.P.I. Funky Dunky




Serenity is a multichromatic glitter suspended in a clear base. It shifts from emerald green to teal to purple and pink. Think of this as the prequel to those awesome shifty flakies that are so popular right now. Instead of flakies, Serenity is made up of shifty micro glitter and you can layer it over any base color (or in between jelly layers!) for a super awesome effect. I have worn this over black and green bases as well, but my favorite is a purple base. It is dense enough that you can build it up on its own, but I prefer the layered look. This is one smooth and easy coat over Funky Dunky. Don’t forget to follow up with a super glossy top coat for a shiny finish. Also, be prepared for a distracting mani!


(Macro)


Serenity and its fellows (Enterprise, Galactica and Leviathan - all ships!) are currently in stock and I, one day, hope to own them all!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Serenity is available on line via Etsy. Products range from $6 to $13 a piece.

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous glitter that is! I'm happy to see you swatched it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...