Wednesday, January 21, 2015

KBShimmer Laugh Myself Lily

Hey guys and gals! Continuing on with swatching my untrieds from the last few months, I have the second polish from my Twinsie holiday gift exchange. If you missed the first part, you can read all about it here.

Please Note: Products shown were gifted to me by a fellow polish lover for my personal use.


KBShimmer Laugh Myself Lily
Laugh Myself Lily is a bright aqua blue jelly filled with pastel glitters in various shapes and colors. It is so bright and cheerful! I really love the shade of blue. I just can't get over how perfectly spring-y this is! The formula required some patience and practiced application. It is loaded with glitter and the jelly base requires multiple coats to reach full opacity, so thinner more precise coats are needed so you don't overload your nail with tons of glitter. I went with three careful coats, wiping off excess glitter as I went. You can still see that I was able to get a nice glitter coverage from this application, so imagine if you went all crazy with thicker coats! I also added an extra layer of Gelous along with KBShimmer Clearly On Top to give it a glassy smooth and shiny finish.





(Macro)

Isn't it just so pretty?! Perfect jelly squishyness (is that even a word?!).

That's all for today, hope your Wednesday is a great one!

Please Note: Product show were gifted to me by a fellow polish lover for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please see my disclaimer.

KBShimmer nail polish is available on line. Products retail between $7.50 and $8.75

3 comments:

  1. That's so pretty! I love jelly polishes like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! And I definitely think squishyness is a word! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo pretty! Think I might have to pick this one up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...